The SU operates a service for buying and selling second-hand texts books, from the SU building at 54 College Rd.
Opening Hours: Mon – Thurs: 0930–1300 & 1430-1630 (Closed on Fridays)
- Bring in your unwanted books and we will put them on sale – you will be paid when books are sold.
- Selling price is determined by you (recommended selling price is no more than two-thirds of cost price)
- A 10% administration charge is deducted on sale of book
- You will be informed by email/text message when your book has sold.
- You can call to the office or email email@example.com to check if the books you require are in stock. This is updated as regularly as possible.
- 021 490 3218
- 54 College Road, Cork.